Dr. Peter Bono, DO is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Novi, MI. Dr. Bono completed a residency at Botsford General Hospital. He currently practices at Michigan Spine & Brain Surgeons, PLLC and is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- New York University - Hospital For Joint Diseases, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Botsford General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Botsford General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HAP Insurance
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bono?
Dr. Bono is my hero! I was bedridden with sciatica for over two months when I was referred to him. When I contacted Dr. Bono's office, I was immediately given a virtual appointment (during coronavirus lockdown) and Dr. Bono admitted me to the hospital the same day. By that time, I was unable to get out of bed or walk. Dr. Bono performed a microdiscectomy which immediately relieved my symptoms. This is my third, and most successful, microdiscectomy. I have had eleven surgeries in the past few years and have a myriad of other health issues. Dr. Bono was extremely cautious in taking all my medical conditions into account both pre-operatively and post-operatively. Besides being extremely competent, he is warm and friendly and his bedside manner is excellent. Dr. Bono has become my go-to guy for my back issues, and I highly recommend him to anyone with a back or neck problem.
- Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn
- Beaumont Hospital - Farmington Hills
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Providence-Providence Park Hospital, Southfield Campus