Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Peter Krause, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in New Orleans, LA. Dr. Krause completed a residency at University Hospital of Brooklyn Downstate. He currently practices at UMC Orthopedic Clinic and is affiliated with University Medical Center New Orleans. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Krause is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Detroit Receiving Hospital-Orthopaedic Trauma, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- University Hospital of Brooklyn Downstate, Residency Hospital — 2001
- SUNY Downstate, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Stanford University, Medical School — 1996
- Harvard Medical School, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Louisiana
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
UMC Orthopedic Clinic2000 Tulane Ave Fl 4, New Orleans, LA 70112 Existing Patients: (504) 702-4400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Krause?
My name is Stella McDonald, and I’ve been blessed to have Dr. Krause as my surgeon. He is extremely skillful and has worked miracles with my hips. He is continually helping me w my other problems. Thank you Dr. Krause.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Krause has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Krause frequently treats Limb Pain, Osteoarthritis of Hip, and Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh.
Dr. Krause's office is located at 2000 Tulane Ave Fl 4, New Orleans, LA 70112. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Medical Center New Orleans