Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Peter Katsiyiannis, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Temecula, CA. Dr. Katsiyiannis completed a residency at Nih Clinical Center. He currently practices at Heart Institute of Southern California APMC and is affiliated with Menifee Valley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Katsiyiannis is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Harvard - Beth Israel Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Harvard - Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- NIH - National Heart, Lung & Blood Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Nih Clinical Center, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Univ of Health Sciences - Chicago Medical School, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Christ Hospital & Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net of California
- Molina Healthcare
- SCAN Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Katsiyiannis?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Katsiyiannis frequently treats 24-Hour Ambulatory Electrocardiogram, Adult Congenital Heart Disease, and Aortic Diseases.
Dr. Katsiyiannis' office is located at 31720 Temecula Pkwy Ste 200, Temecula, CA 92592. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Katsiyiannis speaks Spanish, Greek, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Katsiyiannis has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Menifee Valley Medical Center
- Rancho Springs Medical Center
- Southwest Healthcare System - Inland Valley Medical Center
- Tri-City Medical Center