Dr. Peter Kally, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kally's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Peter Kally, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Southfield, MI. Dr. Kally completed a residency at New York University Medical Center/Chief Resident. He currently practices at CONSULTANTS IN OPHTHALMIC FACIAL PLASTIC and is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak.
- Consultants in Ophthalmic and Facial Plastic Surgery, Fellowship Hospital
- New York University Medical Center/Chief Resident, Residency Hospital — 2020
- Virginia Mason Medical Center, Seattle, Washington, Internship Hospital — 2017
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Medical School — 2016
- Uc Riverside (Biomed Advanced Program), Undergraduate School — 2011
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kally?
Dr. Kally is great! He is friendly and knowledgeable. He really listened to what I wanted and knew just what to do to get the outcome I was looking for. I felt completely comfortable with his care and would happily let him treat me again
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kally accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kally frequently treats Blepharoplasty, Cosmetic Botox® Injection, and Dermal Filler.
Dr. Kally's office is located at 29201 Telegraph Rd Ste 324, Southfield, MI 48034. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kally speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kally has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Troy
- DMC Detroit Receiving Hospital
- St. Mary Mercy Livonia Hospital
Consultants in Ophthalmic Facial Plastic
Consultants in Ophthalmic Facial Plastic29201 Telegraph Rd Ste 324, Southfield, MI 48034 Existing Patients: (248) 357-5100