Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Peter Kaiser, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Kaiser completed a residency at Mass Eye and Ear Inf. He currently practices at Cleveland Clinic Cole Eye Institute and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Mass Eye and Ear Inf, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1992
- Harvard Medical School, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Mutual of Omaha
- Principal Financial Group
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cleveland Clinic Cole Eye Institute
Cleveland Clinic9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44195 Existing Patients: (216) 444-6702
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kaiser?
I was in Cleveland in 2007 when my retina detached. I was fortunate to not only go directly to the Cleveland Clinic but to be treated by Dr. Kaiser. He saw me and performed emergency surgery that very day. It is now 13 years later and I have had zero issues. His care and work in repairing my retina is not only appreciated but life changing. I highly recommend him to anyone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kaiser frequently treats Corneal Abrasion or Laceration, Macular Hole, and Retinal Vein Occlusion.
Dr. Kaiser's office is located at 9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44195. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kaiser has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cleveland Clinic
- Euclid Hospital
- Fairview Hospital