Dr. Fung has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Peter Fung, MD is a cardiology specialist in Alhambra, CA. Dr. Fung completed a residency at Cedars Sinai Med Center. He currently practices at Comprehensive Cardiovascular and is affiliated with Garfield Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fung is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Cedars Sinai Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Cedars Sinai Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Stanford University, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fung?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Peter Fung, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fung's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fung accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fung frequently treats Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, Heart Palpitations, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Fung's office is located at 220 S 1ST ST, Alhambra, CA 91801. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fung speaks Chinese, Cantonese, Arabic, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Garfield Medical Center
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California