Dr. Peter Sloane, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Reston, VA. Dr. Sloane completed a residency at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He currently practices at Tele-physicians P.c. and is affiliated with MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sloane is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
Tele-physicians P.c.1768 Business Center Dr Ste 100, Reston, VA 20190 Existing Patients: (866) 483-9690
Pulmonary & Critical Care
Pulmonary & Critical Care3333 N Calvert St Ste 650, Baltimore, MD 21218 Existing Patients: (410) 467-4470
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Weill Cornell Medical, Medical School — 1985
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sloane?
He's very amicable and answered all of my questions. He addressed all of my concerns about managing my ongoing COPD after my previous doctor retired. It's always nerve wracking when seeing all my docs, but I feel better knowing I'm under Dr. Sloane's care.
- MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital
- Medstar Union Memorial Hospital