Dr. Salerno has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Peter Salerno, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Hilton Head Island, SC. Dr. Salerno completed a residency at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital. He currently practices at Salerno Pediatric Care LLC and is affiliated with Hilton Head Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Salerno is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1984
- St George's University, Medical School — 1983
- Rutgers University College of Pharmacy, Undergraduate School — 1963
- Assurant Health
- Coventry Healthcare of the Carolinas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Salerno Pediatric Care LLC35 Bill Fries Dr Bldg I, Hilton Head Island, SC 29926 Existing Patients: (843) 342-7337
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Salerno?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Peter Salerno, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Salerno's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Salerno accepts your insurance.
Dr. Salerno frequently treats Pediatric Obesity, Pediatric Overweight, and Acute Pharyngitis.
Dr. Salerno's office is located at 35 Bill Fries Dr Bldg I, Hilton Head Island, SC 29926. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Salerno speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hilton Head Regional Medical Center