Dr. Powers has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Peter Powers, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Linton, IN. Dr. Powers completed a residency at Saint Vincent's Catholic Medical Centers. He currently practices at Union Associated Physicians Clinic LLC and is affiliated with Greene County General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Saint Vincent's Catholic Medical Centers, Residency Hospital
- Saint Vincent's Catholic Medical Centers, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Indiana University / School of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Indiana State University, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
- Pekin Insurance
- Planned Administration Inc
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Union Associated Physicians Clinic LLC1185 N 1000 W, Linton, IN 47441 Existing Patients: (812) 847-5259
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Powers?
He is an amazing doctor. I would recommend him to anyone. He is a very busy but thorough doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Powers accepts your insurance.
Dr. Powers frequently treats Dehydration, Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG), and Pneumonia.
Dr. Powers' office is located at 1185 N 1000 W, Linton, IN 47441. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Greene County General Hospital