Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Peter Kriekard, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Colorado Springs, CO. He currently practices at Colorado Springs Cardiologists, PC and is affiliated with Penrose Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kriekard is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Colorado At Denver, Medical School — 2007
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kriekard?
Dr Kriekard was very helpful and had extensive knowledge. He made a bad time in our life easier and made us feel at ease. We knew we were in good hands.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kriekard has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kriekard frequently treats Heart Disease, First Degree Heart Block, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Kriekard's office is located at 2222 N Nevada Ave Ste 4007, Colorado Springs, CO 80907. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Penrose Hospital
Colorado Springs Cardiologists, PC
- 3 12631 E 17th Ave Ste B130, Aurora, CO 80045 (720) 848-0000
University of Colorado Hospital
University of Colorado Hospital12605 E 16th Ave, Aurora, CO 80045 (720) 848-5300