Dr. Kourlas has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Peter Kourlas, MD is a hematology specialist in Columbus, OH. Dr. Kourlas completed a residency at Oh State University Hospital. He currently practices at Columbus Oncology And Hematology Associates and is affiliated with Dublin Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kourlas is board certified in Hematology.
- Oh State University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Ohio State University College Of Medicine And Public Health, Medical School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Columbus Oncology And Hematology Associates
Bio Reference Laboratories Inc.810 Jasonway Ave Ste A, Columbus, OH 43214 Existing Patients: (614) 442-3130
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kourlas?
Dr. Kourlas has been my physician since January 2017. As he has treated me for bladder cancer, his experience, knowledge and demeanor is impeccable. He answers all of my questions in a way that I understand. I would recommend Dr. Kourlas without a second thought. His winning smile and confident personality instills trust and confidence in his decisions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Peter Kourlas, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kourlas' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kourlas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kourlas frequently treats Anemia, Erythropoietin Test, and Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia.
Dr. Kourlas' office is located at 810 Jasonway Ave Ste A, Columbus, OH 43214. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Dublin Methodist Hospital
- OhioHealth Grant Medical Center
- Riverside Methodist Hospital