Dr. Peter Dirksmeier, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Somersworth, NH. Dr. Dirksmeier completed a residency at University Of Pittsburgh Med Center. He currently practices at Seacoast Orthopedics & Sports Medicine and is affiliated with Frisbie Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dirksmeier is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- University Of Pittsburgh Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- University Of Pittsburgh Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Univof Pittsburgh Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1996
- University of Southern California / Keck School of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dirksmeier?
Dr. Dirksmeier performed a Latocery on S4-5 on 1-15-20 and his team were outstanding in the operating room. He had explained the operation and I had watched videos. I was all set for a lot of pain, but to my surprise I had little if any pain. I was up and walking that night for a few steps , the next day I was walking fine with help from the nurses. I had a small fever so I stayed two extra days per doctors orders. I was made to do some exercises that are normal with no pain. I was just amazed that this operation wasn't giving me pain four days later. I give the credit to Dr. Dirksmeier. Just a wonderful surgreon and a very caring one too. I had heard good things about the doctor and he lived up to his reputation. I begin physical threopy tomorrow and looking forward to walking again with no pain as I have been suffering for two years. Thank you Dr. Dirksmeier
- Frisbie Memorial Hospital
- Huggins Hospital
- Wentworth - Douglass Hospital