Click here to compare with other Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Specialists.
Dr. Peter Schmaus, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Oradell, NJ. Dr. Schmaus completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. He currently practices at North Jersey Brain Spine Ortho. and is affiliated with Hackensack University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schmaus is board certified in Pain Medicine.
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Mount Sinai Hospital New York, Medical School — 1986
- Columbia, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
North Jersey Brain Spine Ortho.680 Kinderkamack Rd # 300-302, Oradell, NJ 07649 Existing Patients: (201) 587-1111
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schmaus?
Great doctor who sincerely cares for patients. Great bedside manner. He doesn't rush to mask pain with cortisone shots, rather he tries to study why pain exists.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Schmaus has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Schmaus frequently treats Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury), Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), and Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement).
Dr. Schmaus' office is located at 680 Kinderkamack Rd # 300-302, Oradell, NJ 07649. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Schmaus speaks German and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hackensack University Medical Center