Dr. Robbins has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Peter Robbins, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Fairfax, VA. Dr. Robbins completed a residency at Ny Hosp/Cornell Wstchstr Di. He currently practices at Dr. Peter H Robbins, MD. Dr. Robbins is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Ny Hosp/Cornell Wstchstr Di, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Ny Hosp/Cornell Wstchstr Di, Residency Hospital — 1985
- New York Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Columbia University, Medical School — 1982
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 1982
- Hamilton, Undergraduate School — 1978
- We do not accept health insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Robbins?
I too am surprised by the negative review. We’ve been seeing Dr. Robbins for a couple of years. He has played a key part in our kids success in dealing with anxiety and ADHD. He’s fantastic.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Robbins accepts your insurance.
Dr. Robbins frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Anxiety.
Dr. Robbins' office is located at 8500 Executive Park Ave Ste 204, Fairfax, VA 22031. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Peter H Robbins, MD
Lifespan Counseling Services LLC8500 Executive Park Ave Ste 204, Fairfax, VA 22031 (703) 876-8480
Child and Family Counseling Group
The Child and Family Counseling Group, PLC3959 Pender Dr Ste 320, Fairfax, VA 22030