Dr. Peter Green, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Green completed a residency at Royal Northshore Hospital. He currently practices at Celiac Disease Center and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center.
Celiac Disease Center
Harkness Pavilion180 Fort Washington Ave # 936, New York, NY 10032 Call
ColumbiaDoctors3 Michael Frey Dr, Eastchester, NY 10709 Call
- University Of Sydney Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital -Columbia University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Beth Israel Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- Royal Northshore Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1973
- Royal Northshore Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1972
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Green?
Dr. Green is amazing. He keeps searching until he finds the answer. I’ve been to other doctors and I kept saying it has to be something else and they yelled at me “well what do you think it is” or it’s just stress. Dr. Green looked further and found the issue!!! Also very nice and easy to speak with. Love Dr. Green.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center