Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Peter Belott, MD is a cardiology specialist in La Mesa, CA. Dr. Belott completed a residency at Lenox Hill Hosp. He currently practices at PACEMAKER CLINIC. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Belott is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Naval Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- Lenox Hill Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1973
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1972
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1970
- UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School, Medical School — 1969
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Barzan Mohedin MD8851 Center Dr Ste 305, La Mesa, CA 91942 Existing Patients: (619) 442-0234
Grossmont Emergency Med Group
Sharp Grossmont Behavioral Health5555 Grossmont Center Dr, La Mesa, CA 91942 Existing Patients: (610) 740-6000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Belott?
VERY knowledgeable doctor as so is staff In regards to electrophysiology. I understood everything before getting a defibrillator implanted.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Belott frequently treats Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Belott's office is located at 8851 Center Dr Ste 305, La Mesa, CA 91942. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Belott has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.