Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (609) 489-5734, and for other questions, call (732) 481-8498.
Dr. Peter Ganime, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Neptune, NJ. Dr. Ganime completed a residency at E Penn Psyc Inst. and is affiliated with Hackensack Meridian Health Southern Ocean Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ganime is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- MC Penn, Fellowship Hospital
- E Penn Psyc Inst, Residency Hospital — 1969
- Phila Gen Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1967
- Tulane U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1966
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 2040 Route 33 Brandywine Bldg Ste 213, Neptune, NJ 07753 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ganime?
Dr. Gamine is truly understanding and works well with my children. He always finds a way to relate real life experience to the everyday events and concerns. He really cares and listens and it is important when looking for a doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ganime has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Peter Ganime, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ganime's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ganime accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ganime frequently treats Autism, Psychiatric Evaluation, and Psychological Evaluation.
Dr. Ganime's office is located at 2040 Route 33 Brandywine Bldg Ste 213, Neptune, NJ 07753. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ganime speaks Italian and English. View profile to see all.
- Hackensack Meridian Health Southern Ocean Medical Center
- Hackensack Meridian Health Bayshore Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Ocean Medical Center
- Riverview Medical Center
- Centrastate Medical Center