Dr. Galatin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Peter Galatin, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Campbell, CA. Dr. Galatin completed a residency at California Pacific Medical Center. He currently practices at Southbay Oncology/Hematology Partners and is affiliated with El Camino Health - Los Gatos Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Galatin is board certified in Hematology.
- Stanford Hospitals & Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- California Pacific Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- California Pacific Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- PHD (Pharmaceutical Sciences), Vcu School Of Pharmacy, Other Education — 2002
- Harvard College, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Stanford Health Care Advantage
- Stanford Health Care Alliance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southbay Oncology/Hematology Partners
Southbay Oncology/Hematology Partners50 E Hamilton Ave Ste 200, Campbell, CA 95008 Existing Patients: (408) 376-2300
Stanford Health Care, San Jose, CA
Stanford Health Care2589 Samaritan Dr, San Jose, CA 95124 Existing Patients: (408) 426-4900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Galatin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Peter Galatin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Galatin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Galatin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Galatin frequently treats Anemia, Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis.
Dr. Galatin's office is located at 50 E Hamilton Ave Ste 200, Campbell, CA 95008. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Galatin speaks Russian, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- El Camino Health - Los Gatos Campus
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Mountain View Campus (El Camino Hospital)
- O'Connor Hospital
- Stanford Health Care