Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (312) 702-0735, and for other questions, call (312) 926-4343.
Dr. Peter Kallas, MD
New Patient(708) 887-3299
Dr. Peter Kallas, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Kallas completed a residency at McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University. He currently practices at Northwestern Medical Group and is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Illinois
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Alliance
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Imagine Health
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kallas?
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kallas has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kallas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kallas frequently treats Acidosis, Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis.
Dr. Kallas' office is located at 233 E Superior St, Chicago, IL 60611. Find other locations and directions.