Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Peter Gordon, MD
Dr. Peter Gordon, MD is a internal medicine specialist in New York, NY. He currently practices at Heakyung Kim MD and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gordon is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gordon?
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gordon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gordon frequently treats Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs), HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus), and Immunization Administration.
Dr. Gordon's office is located at 180 Fort Washington Ave, New York, NY 10032. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gordon has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.