Dr. Peter Fattal, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fattal's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Peter Fattal, MD is a cardiology specialist in Saginaw, MI. Dr. Fattal completed a residency at Barnes Jewish Hospital S Campus. He currently practices at MICHIGAN CARDIOVASCULAR INSTITUTE and is affiliated with Ascension St Joseph Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fattal is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Barnes Jewish Hospital S Campus, Residency Hospital
- University Of Pa Health System, Residency Hospital
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Upstate, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Michigan Cardiovascular Institute
Saginaw Office1015 S WASHINGTON AVE, Saginaw, MI 48601 Existing Patients: (989) 754-3000
Covenant Healthcare600 N Main St, Frankenmuth, MI 48734 Existing Patients: (989) 754-3000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fattal?
I have been a patient of Dr Fattal's for over 15 years.. He always listens to any concerns I may have and doesn't rush through our time together. I have the utmost confidence in his knowledge and abilities as a cardiologist. To make this even better he is a stickler for time management and it is rare to wait even 10 mins .
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fattal accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fattal frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Fattal's office is located at 1015 S WASHINGTON AVE, Saginaw, MI 48601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fattal has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension St Joseph Hospital
- Ascension St. Mary's Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison