Call (206) 693-4970 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Peter Maurice, MD
New Patient(206) 693-4970
Dr. Peter Maurice, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Burien, WA. Dr. Maurice completed a residency at Georgetown University Hospital. He currently practices at South Seattle Otolaryngology and is affiliated with St. Anne Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Maurice is board certified in Otolaryngology.
South Seattle Otolaryngology
South Seattle Hearing Aids16259 Sylvester Rd Sw Ste 505, Burien, WA 98166 Existing Patients: (206) 242-3696
- Aafprs, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Georgetown University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Georgetown University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- University of California, Berkeley, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Molina Healthcare
- ODS Health Plan
- Premera Blue Cross
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Shield of Washington
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Maurice?
I was very satisfied. He was thorough, he took his time and answered my questions clearly.
- St. Anne Hospital
- Valley Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Maurice has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Peter Maurice, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Maurice's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Maurice accepts your insurance.
Dr. Maurice frequently treats Chronic Sinusitis, Earwax Buildup, and Sinusitis.
Dr. Maurice's office is located at 16259 Sylvester Rd Sw Ste 505, Burien, WA 98166. Find other locations and directions.