Dr. Peter Eckman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Eckman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Peter Eckman, MD is a cardiology specialist in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Eckman completed a residency at U MN. He currently practices at Minneapolis Heart Institute and is affiliated with Abbott Northwestern Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Eckman is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- U MN, Residency Hospital — 2004
- U MN, Internship Hospital — 2002
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Medical School — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Minneapolis Heart Institute800 E 28th St Ste H2100, Minneapolis, MN 55407 Existing Patients: (612) 863-3900
Innovis Health LLC
Essentia Health Fargo3000 32nd Ave S, Fargo, ND 58103 Existing Patients: (701) 364-8000
Minneapolis Heart Institute
Minneapolis Heart Institute920 E 28th St Ste 300, Minneapolis, MN 55407 Existing Patients: (612) 863-3900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Eckman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Eckman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Eckman frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Eckman's office is located at 800 E 28th St Ste H2100, Minneapolis, MN 55407. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Eckman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center - West Bank Campus