Dr. Peter Schwartz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Schwartz's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Peter Schwartz, MD is a oncology specialist in New Haven, CT. Dr. Schwartz completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. He currently practices at Yale University School of Medicine and is affiliated with Yale New Haven Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schwartz is board certified in Gynecological Oncology.
- Univ of Tex MD Anderson Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1975
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1970
- U Ky Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1967
- Yeshiva U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1966
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schwartz?
Dr Schwartz is a amazing dr! He saved my life! He along with dr Richard Vescarello saved me and my baby. We are Blessed to have doctors in this world like them. They truly show care and kindness.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schwartz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Schwartz frequently treats Gynecologic Neoplasms.
Dr. Schwartz's office is located at 333 Cedar St, New Haven, CT 06510. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Schwartz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Yale New Haven Hospital