Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Peter Liggett, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Hilton Head Island, SC. Dr. Liggett completed a residency at Cornell/New York Hosp. He currently practices at Hilton Head Macula & Retina and is affiliated with Hilton Head Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Liggett is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Rockefeller Inst Med Rsch, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Southern California School Of Med, Fellowship Hospital
- Cornell/New York Hosp, Residency Hospital
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School
- Cornell Co-Op Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1974
- University of Illinois, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Liggett?
I see Dr. Liggett for issues with both my eyes. I was a patient at the famous Wills Eye Hospital in PA, before Dr. Liggett. I dreaded going for my visits, because of the pain and often unkindness of the staff. From my very first visit at Dr. Liggett's office, NO PAIN, NO UNKINDNESS. As a matter of fact this office deserves a, "Gold Star", for their Thoroughness, Competency, Professionalism and Empathy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Liggett frequently treats Visual Field Defects, Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration, and Retinal Detachment and Retinal Tear.
Dr. Liggett's office is located at 15 Lafayette Pl, Hilton Head Island, SC 29926. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Liggett has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hilton Head Regional Medical Center