Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Peter Denoble, MD
Dr. Peter Denoble, MD is
- CV Starr Hand Surgery Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Texas Scottish Rite Children's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Orthopaedic Surgery-Montefiore / Albert Einstein College Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2010
- University of Massachusetts Medical School, Medical School — 2005
- University Of Massachusetts Medical School, Law and Psychiatry Program, Medical School — 2005
- Emory University, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Montefiore Hospital Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center, New York, Ny, Fellowship Hospital
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Denoble?
My husband needed a very unique and rare implant surgery. Dr. Denoble immediately put our minds at ease with his competence, knowledge, and willingness to explain every aspect of the surgery in detail. Naomi, surgical coordinator, was extremely helpful and thoroughly walked us through all steps leading up to surgery. My husband’s procedure and recovery was flawless. Dr. Denoble’s recommendation for physical therapy was top notch. Asha from Healing Hands in Wayne, NJ was outstanding! I highly recommend Dr. Denoble for anyone seeking a qualified hand surgeon/specialist.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Peter Denoble, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Denoble's profile.
Dr. Denoble in specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Denoble frequently treats the following conditions: Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Wrist Fracture and Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Denoble's office is located at 1 W Ridgewood Ave Paramus, NJ 07652. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Denoble provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Peter Denoble, MD is affiliated with Valley Hospital, Chilton Medical Center and Saint Joseph's University Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Peter Denoble, MD holds board certification in Hand Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery.
Dr. Peter Denoble, MD has a star rating of 4.8/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Valley Hospital
- Chilton Medical Center
- Saint Joseph's University Medical Center
Modern Orthopaedics of New Jersey - Paramus1 W Ridgewood Ave, Paramus, NJ 07652 (973) 898-5999
Lorraine Stern, M.D.
Modern Orthopaedics of New Jersey - Wayne2025 Hamburg Tpke Ste C, Wayne, NJ 07470 (973) 898-5999