Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (920) 309-5408, and for other questions, call (920) 496-4780.
Dr. Peter Holzwarth, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Green Bay, WI. Dr. Holzwarth completed a residency at Kaleida Health Sys Chldrn Hospital. He currently practices at Prevea Health and is affiliated with HSHS St. Vincent Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Holzwarth is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Kaleida Health Sys Chldrn Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of California, San Diego, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Prevea Health835 S Van Buren St, Green Bay, WI 54301 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Holzwarth?
Great doctor. We had good results and both children went to him from birth through teenager. Cares about their health.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Holzwarth has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Holzwarth accepts your insurance.
Dr. Holzwarth frequently treats Immunization Administration, Wellness Examination, and Cystic Fibrosis.
Dr. Holzwarth's office is located at 835 S Van Buren St, Green Bay, WI 54301. Find other locations and directions.
- HSHS St. Vincent Hospital
- HSHS St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center