Dr. Peter Grossman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Grossman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Peter Grossman, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Savannah, GA. Dr. Grossman completed a residency at St Lukes Womens Hospital. He currently practices at SAVANNAH MEDICAL CLINIC and is affiliated with Doctors Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- St Lukes Womens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- St Lukes Womens Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1981
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1980
- University of Wisconsin / Madison, Undergraduate School — 1975
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Savannah Medical Clinic
Savannah Medical Clinic120 E 34TH ST, Savannah, GA 31401 Existing Patients: (912) 236-1603
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Grossman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Grossman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Grossman frequently treats Hormone Imbalance and No-Scalpel Vasectomy.
Dr. Grossman's office is located at 120 E 34TH ST, Savannah, GA 31401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Grossman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Doctors Hospital
- Trinity Hospital Of Augusta
- University Hospital