Dr. Peter Angevine, MD is a neurological spine surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Angevine completed a residency at Newyork-Presbyterian-Columbia University Medical Center. He currently practices at ColumbiaDoctors Orthopedics and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
The Daniel and Jane Och Spine Hospital5141 Broadway, New York, NY 10034 Call
NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group
Dr. Peter D. Angevine685 White Plains Rd, Eastchester, NY 10709 Call
- Barnes Jewish Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Newyork-Presbyterian-Columbia University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- New York Presbyterian Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Angevine?
Dr. Angevine is a god send! I am a 30 yr old woman who suffered from degenerative disc disease. I walked completely hunched to the right side most of the time, and was unable to stand up straight after sitting. I was scheduled for a one level spinal fusion on December 5th 2019. A week before surgery i experienced leg pain out of nowhere. Dr. Angevine made sure i went for another MRI right away to make sure everything was still as expected. We found out i had a buldge in the level below the scheduled fusion, and all of the nerves were being crushed by this disc. He is a fantastic diagnostician who scheduled me for a bi level spinal fusion the following week. I am now 7 weeks post op and i feel phenomenal. Thanks to Dr. Angevine, i got my life back! Getting married this year, and looking forward to being pain free for as long as possible!
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
- New York-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Stamford Hospital