Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Peter Connolly, MD
New Patient(845) 280-6685
Dr. Peter Connolly, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Connolly completed a residency at Newyork-Presbyterian Hospital-Columbia University Medical Center. He currently practices at NewYork Presbyterian Weill Cornell Medical Center and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Connolly is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- New York Presbyterian Hospital Weill Cornell Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Newyork-Presbyterian Hospital-Columbia University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2009
- University Of California San Francisco, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Connolly?
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Connolly has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Peter Connolly, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Connolly's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Connolly accepts your insurance.
Dr. Connolly frequently treats Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD), and Aneurysm.
Dr. Connolly's office is located at 525 East 68th Street, New York, NY 10065. Find other locations and directions.