Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Peter Clothier, DO is a family medicine specialist in Colorado Springs, CO. He currently practices at Dublin Primary Care and is affiliated with Penrose-St. Francis Health Services. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Kansas City Univ Of Medicine Bioscience College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Kaiser Permanente
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Clothier?
Dr Clothier has been our family doctor since 1997. He always takes time to listen to our concerns and treat our sickness. He has referred us to the appropriate specialist when needed. He is kind, compassionate, professional, skilled, humble, funny and dedicated. Our grown children have continued to choose him as their family doctor. I believe that says it all!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Clothier frequently treats Limb Pain, Nasopharyngitis, and Cough.
Dr. Clothier's office is located at 2685 Dublin Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO 80918. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Clothier has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Penrose-St. Francis Health Services
- Uchealth Grandview Hospital
- UCHealth Memorial Hospital Central
Dublin Primary Care
Dublin Primary Care2685 Dublin Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO 80918 Existing Patients: (719) 592-9890