Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mancusi-Ungaro accepts your insurance.
Dr. Peter Mancusi-Ungaro, MD is a hematology specialist in Wilmington, NC. Dr. Mancusi-Ungaro completed a residency at Baltimore Cancer Rsch Ctr. He currently practices at New Hanover Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mancusi-Ungaro is board certified in Hematology.
- University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1973
- Baltimore Cancer Rsch Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1972
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 1970
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital — 1969
- University of Miami School of Medicine, Medical School — 1968
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
CAMC Cancer Center - Teays Valley
Hurricane Office3860 Teays Valley Rd Ste 5, Hurricane, WV 25526 Existing Patients: (304) 388-4949
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mancusi-Ungaro?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mancusi-Ungaro frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Leukocytosis, and Anemia.
Dr. Mancusi-Ungaro's office is located at 2131 S 17th St, Wilmington, NC 28401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mancusi-Ungaro speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Mancusi-Ungaro has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.