Dr. Maki has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Peter Maki, MD is a cardiology specialist in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Maki completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He currently practices at Biltmore Cardiology - Phoenix and is affiliated with Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Maki is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Arizona, Medical School
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Biltmore Cardiology - Phoenix
Biltmore Cardiology - Phoenix2777 E Camelback Rd Ste 200, Phoenix, AZ 85016 Existing Patients: (602) 952-0002
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Maki?
I always enjoy my visit here. Dr Maki and Kevin Murphy are thorough, helpful and answer all questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Peter Maki, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Maki's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Maki accepts your insurance.
Dr. Maki frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Maki's office is located at 2777 E Camelback Rd Ste 200, Phoenix, AZ 85016. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Maki speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix
- Phoenix Indian Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center