Dr. Argenta has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Peter Argenta, MD is a oncology specialist in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Argenta completed a residency at Hosp U PA. He currently practices at University Of MN Gyn/Onc and is affiliated with M Health Fairview Ridges Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Hosp U PA, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Hosp U PA, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Argenta?
Each visit he treated me as though he had all the time in the world for me. He explained everything in great detail and very clearly. I went into the surgery knowing very well what the risks were and what to expect post-surgery.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Peter Argenta, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Argenta's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Argenta accepts your insurance.
Dr. Argenta frequently treats Gynecologic Neoplasms.
Dr. Argenta's office is located at 909 Fulton St Se, Minneapolis, MN 55455. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- M Health Fairview Ridges Hospital
- M Health Fairview University of Minnesota Medical Center - West Bank
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital