Dr. Peter Anderson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Anderson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Peter Anderson, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Glen Carbon, IL. Dr. Anderson completed a residency at Mayo Clinic-Rochester. He currently practices at Illinois Southwest Orthopedics and is affiliated with Anderson Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Anderson is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Johns Hopkins U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Illinois Southwest Orthopedics
Illinois Sw Orthopedics2044 Madison Ave Ste 5, Granite City, IL 62040 Existing Patients: (618) 451-0500
US Center For Sports Medicine
US Center For Sports Medicine333 S Kirkwood Rd Ste 200, Saint Louis, MO 63122 Existing Patients: (314) 909-1666
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Anderson?
Dr. ANDERSON wasVERY friendly and Professional. Orthscopic outpatient surgery to repair torn meniscus. No pain same day! Would highly recommend him!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Anderson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Anderson frequently treats Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), Knee Dislocation, and Osteoarthritis.
Dr. Anderson's office is located at 4802 S STATE ROUTE 159, Glen Carbon, IL 62034. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Anderson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Anderson Hospital
- Gateway Regional Medical Center
- Saint Luke's Des Peres Hospital
- SSM Health St. Clare Hospital - Fenton