Call (805) 212-1043 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Peter Robilio, MD
New Patient(805) 212-1043
Dr. Peter Robilio, MD is a women's health medicine specialist in Oxnard, CA. Dr. Robilio completed a residency at University Of California. He currently practices at Dignity Health Perinatal Center - Ventura and is affiliated with St. John's Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Dignity Health Perinatal Center - Ventura
Dignity Health Perinatal Center - Ventura2901 N Ventura Rd Ste 110, Oxnard, CA 93036 Existing Patients: (805) 212-1043
- University Of Washington, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of California, Residency Hospital
- Stanford University, Undergraduate School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Robilio?
Really the most genuinely caring Doctor and maybe person I have encountered. If having a doctor you feel cares about you as a person and not a chart matters then this is the first doctor I would recommend.
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- Marian Regional Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Peter Robilio, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Robilio's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Robilio accepts your insurance.
Dr. Robilio frequently treats Pregnancy Ultrasound, High Risk Pregnancy, and Gestational Diabetes.
Dr. Robilio's office is located at 2901 N Ventura Rd Ste 110, Oxnard, CA 93036. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Robilio has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.