Dr. Peter Looby, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Sioux Falls, SD. Dr. Looby completed a residency at Mass Gen Hospital. He currently practices at Orthopedic Institute, Sioux Falls, SD and is affiliated with Avera McKennan Hospital and University Health Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Looby is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
Orthopedic Institute, Sioux Falls, SD
Orthopedic Institute, Sioux Falls, SD810 E 23rd St, Sioux Falls, SD 57105 Existing Patients: (888) 331-5890
- Mass Gen Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of Nm School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Washington University In St Louis School of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Cypress Benefit Administrators
- DakotaCare Administrative Services, Inc (DAS)
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HealthSCOPE Benefits
- Indian Health Service
- Medicaid of Iowa
- Medicaid of Minnesota
- Medicaid of Nebraska
- Medicaid of South Dakota
- Meritain Health
- Midlands Choice
- Sanford Health Plan
- Veterans Choice Program
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Looby?
I was very impressed with Dr. Looby and his staff. Every thing was explained in detail. I would highly recommend Dr. Looby.
- Avera McKennan Hospital and University Health Center
- Brookings Health System
- Sanford USD Medical Center and Hospital
- Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital