Dr. Peter Knight, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Rochester, NY. Dr. Knight completed a residency at U Rochester. He currently practices at Rochester Office and is affiliated with Strong Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Knight is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Rochester Office601 Elmwood Ave, Rochester, NY 14642 Existing Patients: (585) 235-3973
- U Rochester, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Saint Vincent's Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Saint Vincent's Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1981
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Knight?
Dr. Knight has performed two heart valve replacement surgeries for me. My care and his treatment of me for both were exemplary! I would highly recommend him for any heart surgery on any one as he also performed surgery on other family members with other positive outcomes.
- Strong Memorial Hospital