Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (920) 309-5408, and for other questions, call (920) 272-1050.
Dr. Peter Fergus, MD is a cardiology specialist in Green Bay, WI. Dr. Fergus completed a residency at Boston Medical Center. He currently practices at Prevea Health and is affiliated with HSHS St. Nicholas Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fergus is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- West Roxbury VA Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1975
- Boston Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1973
- Boston Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1971
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Prevea Shawano Avenue Health Center1727 Shawano Ave, Green Bay, WI 54303 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fergus?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fergus accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fergus frequently treats Heart Disease, Pharmacologic Stress Test, Adenosine, and Arrhythmia Screening.
Dr. Fergus' office is located at 1727 Shawano Ave, Green Bay, WI 54303. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fergus has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- HSHS St. Nicholas Hospital
- HSHS St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center
- HSHS St. Vincent Hospital
- Bellin Memorial Hospital