Dr. Peter Calabresi, MD is a neurology specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Calabresi completed a residency at Strong Mem Hsp University Rochester. He currently practices at Johns Hopkins University Hospital and is affiliated with The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Calabresi is board certified in Neurology.
Johns Hopkins University Hospital600 N Wolfe St Ste 627, Baltimore, MD 21287 Existing Patients: (410) 614-1066
- Strong Mem Hsp University Rochester, Residency Hospital
- Brown Medical School, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Calabresi?
I have been a patient of Dr. Calabresi since 2005. I have recommended him as a doctor to everyone I know that has Multiple Sclerosis. Dr. Calabresi has been extremely helpful in managing my MS and teaching me the best ways to live with the illness.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital