Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Peter Baciewicz, MD is a cardiology specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Baciewicz completed a residency at Parkland Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Ghc Downtown Medical Ctr Lab and is affiliated with Swedish Cherry Hill Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Baciewicz is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Parkland Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1986
- New York U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Baciewicz?
Dr Baciewicz is well informed on current literature and a skilled cardiologist. He reads test results well and he picks up on how my heart is functioning through examinations. When he presents a course of action or options for action he always seeks my feedback. He is friendly and I look forward to appointments with him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Baciewicz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Baciewicz frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Baciewicz's office is located at 509 Olive Way Ste 900, Seattle, WA 98101. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Swedish Cherry Hill Campus
- Swedish First Hill Campus