Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Pete Caples, MD is a cardiology specialist in Montgomery, OH. Dr. Caples completed a residency at University Of Kentucky Hospital. He currently practices at Cardiology Center of Cincinnati and is affiliated with Bethesda North Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Kentucky Hospital, Residency Hospital
- U Ky Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- U Ky Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1972
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiology Center of Cincinnati10525 Montgomery Rd, Montgomery, OH 45242 Existing Patients: (513) 745-9800
Ohio Heart and Vascular Center
Siegrist & Kirlin Mds Inc10506 Montgomery Rd, Montgomery, OH 45242 Existing Patients: (513) 792-7800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Caples?
My appt. with Dr. Caples was right on schedule. He was thorough in his evaluation of the effectiveness of my stent and medications. He answered all my questions with appropriate detail, in a caring manner. I will continue to always recommend Dr. Caples as a top cardiologist.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Caples frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease, and Sinus Tachycardia.
Dr. Caples' office is located at 10525 Montgomery Rd, Montgomery, OH 45242. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Caples has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bethesda North Hospital
- Christ Hospital
- Highland District Hospital
- Mercy Health - Clermont Hospital
- Mercy Health - Fairfield Hospital
- Mercy Health-West Hospital