Click here to compare with other Dentistry Practitioners.
Dr. Pete Gallos, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Plainfield, IL. Dr. Gallos completed a residency at University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Dentistry. and is affiliated with Edward Hospital - Main Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Dentistry, Residency Hospital — 2001
- University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Dentistry, Internship Hospital — 2001
- University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Dentistry, Medical School — 2000
- Benedictine University, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Principal Financial Group
- United Concordia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 12426 S Van Dyke Rd Unit B, Plainfield, IL 60585 Existing Patients: (815) 254-6700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gallos?
I had a cleaning today with Sherry. Wonderful, pleasant experience. She gave me feedback as to how the checks were going, and feedback on my tooth health. Very clean area, all employees were following safe practices. My teeth feel great!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gallos frequently treats Cavity, Chipped Tooth, and Composite Fillings.
Dr. Gallos' office is located at 12426 S Van Dyke Rd Unit B, Plainfield, IL 60585. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gallos speaks Spanish, Greek, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Gallos has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Edward Hospital - Main Campus