Dr. Perveen Punjani, MB BS generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Punjani's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Perveen Punjani, MB BS is a pediatrics specialist in Albany, GA. Dr. Punjani completed a residency at Interfaith Medical Center. She currently practices at East Albany Pediatric & Adolescent Center and is affiliated with Monongahela Valley Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Punjani is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Maimonides/Interfaith Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Interfaith Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Dow Med & Civil Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Access Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Planned Administration Inc
- UPMC Health Plan
- Value Care Health Systems
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
East Albany Pediatric & Adolescent Center1712C E Broad Ave, Albany, GA 31705 Existing Patients: (229) 639-3103
Nason Pediatrics105 HILLCREST DR, Roaring Spring, PA 16673 Existing Patients: (814) 224-2555
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Punjani?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Punjani accepts your insurance.
Dr. Punjani frequently treats Acute Pharyngitis, Pharyngitis, and Bronchiolitis.
Dr. Punjani's office is located at 1712C E Broad Ave, Albany, GA 31705. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Punjani speaks Urdu, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Punjani has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Monongahela Valley Hospital
- Uniontown Hospital