Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wallace accepts your insurance.
Dr. Perry Wallace, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Meridian, MS. Dr. Wallace completed a residency at A Einstein College M Yeshiva University. He currently practices at Galen Medical Associates and is affiliated with Choctaw General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- A Einstein College M Yeshiva University, Residency Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wallace?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wallace frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Tobacco Use Disorder, and Nausea.
Dr. Wallace's office is located at 2121 5th St Ste 202, Meridian, MS 39301. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wallace has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Choctaw General Hospital
- Laird Hospital
- Rush Foundation Hospital