Dr. Periclis Roussis, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Roussis completed a residency at Wayne St University Affil Hospital. He currently practices at Fort Sanders Perinatal Center and is affiliated with Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Fort Sanders Perinatal Center
Fort Sanders Perinatal Center501 19th St Ste 401, Knoxville, TN 37916 Existing Patients: (865) 541-2020
Fort Sanders Perinatal Center49 Cleveland St, Crossville, TN 38555 Existing Patients: (865) 661-0503
Fort Sanders Perinatal Center609 McFarland St, Morristown, TN 37814 Existing Patients: (865) 661-0503
Fort Sanders Perinatal Center744 Middle Creek Rd, Sevierville, TN 37862 Existing Patients: (865) 661-0503
- Vanderbilt University, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Wayne St University Affil Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Wayne State University, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Cetec University, Medical School — 1982
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Roussis?
This office was so supportive and encouraging to me throughout a difficult pregnancy. I felt very cared for and all my questions and concerns were addressed. They were extremely proactive making sure my baby boy and I were safe. I will forever be grateful to them.
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center