Click here to compare with other Pediatric Hematology-Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Peri Kamalakar, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Newark, NJ. Dr. Kamalakar completed a residency at Newark Beth Israel Medical Center. He currently practices at Newark Beth Israel Medical Center and is affiliated with Newark Beth Israel Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kamalakar is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Childrens Hospital of Buffalo, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1973
- Govt Genl Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1969
- Guntur Med Coll, Andhra U, Medical School — 1967
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Newark Beth Israel Medical Center201 Lyons Ave, Newark, NJ 07112 Existing Patients: (973) 926-7161
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kamalakar?
My son, 13 years at the time, was under Dr. Kamalakar's care for a period of 3-4 months in the spring of 2015 for a rather serious situation. Dr. Kamalakar, in addition to being experienced and professionally skilled, was super compassionate, extremely patient in responding to all of our questionsand provided us with the right level of comfort at all times. He was approachable, took time to explain what's involved, what the line of treatment plan entailed. Thank you, Dr. Kam.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kamalakar frequently treats Lymphoma Evaluation, Erythropoietin Test, and Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations.
Dr. Kamalakar's office is located at 201 Lyons Ave, Newark, NJ 07112. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kamalakar speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kamalakar has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center