Click here to compare with other Sleep Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Pell Ann Wardrop, MD is a sleep medicine specialist in Lexington, KY. Dr. Wardrop completed a residency at University of North Carolina At Chapel Hill. She currently practices at Saint Joseph Sleep Center and is affiliated with Saint Joseph East. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wardrop is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- University of North Carolina At Chapel Hill, Residency Hospital — 1984
- University of North Carolina At Chapel Hill, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Univ Of Pittsburgh Sch Of Med, Medical School — 1978
- University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus, Medical School — 1978
- Purdue University, Undergraduate School — 1974
- Purdue University / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 1974
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bluegrass Family Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wardrop?
As usual, pleasant, unhurried, answered all my questions and she is personable. Her office visits are always a positive experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wardrop has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Wardrop frequently treats Sleep Apnea, Sleep Study, and Delayed Sleep Phase Disorder.
Dr. Wardrop's office is located at 160 N Eagle Creek Dr Ste 302, Lexington, KY 40509. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Joseph East
- Saint Joseph Hospital
Saint Joseph Sleep Center
Saint Joseph Sleep Center160 N Eagle Creek Dr Ste 302, Lexington, KY 40509 (859) 967-5044