Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Carey accepts your insurance.
Dr. Anna Carey, MD is a family medicine specialist in Cambridge, VT. Dr. Carey completed a residency at Fletcher Allen Health Care. She currently practices at Family Practice Associates and is affiliated with Copley Hospital. Dr. Carey is board certified in Family Practice.
- Fletcher Allen Health Care, Residency Hospital
- University Of Vermont Vt, Medical School — 1992
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carey?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Carey frequently treats Hidradenitis, Malaise and Fatigue, and Reflux Esophagitis.
Dr. Carey's office is located at 272 N Main St Ste 101, Cambridge, VT 05444. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Carey has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Copley Hospital
- Northwestern Medical Center
- University Of Vermont Medical Center
Family Practice Associates
Family Practice Associates Inc.272 N Main St Ste 101, Cambridge, VT 05444 (802) 633-5114