Dr. Pedro Llera, MD is a family medicine specialist in Fort Myers, FL. Dr. Llera completed a residency at Saints Mary and Elizabeth Medical Center. He currently practices at LPG Hospitalists and is affiliated with Cape Coral Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Lpg - Hospitalist Group9981 S Healthpark Dr, Fort Myers, FL 33908 (239) 343-2052
- Saints Mary and Elizabeth Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Faculty of Medicine / University La Habana, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Family Medicine Residency Havana Cuba, Other Education — 2001
- Institute of Superior Medical Science of Havana, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Commercial Insurance Company
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Llera?
He was one of two doctors that listened to me. I have an insane health story we thought was carcinoid then mastocytosis... ended up being Lupus, IBD, Thyroiditis and hypothyroidism (that switches to hyper) all from severe toxic mold exposure. He is the only one that didn’t tell me I was crazy besides another female doctor ... also amazing other than that, the doctors literally called psych on me. I wish I could show them the amount of labs I have back that are absolutely terrible. Staying positive and I’m on the up swing, but thankful for the short time with Dr. Llera who truly cared.
- Cape Coral Hospital
- Gulf Coast Medical Center
- HealthPark Medical Center
- Lee Memorial Hospital